Sunday, April 13, 2008

Challenges

I find that it is difficult for me to blog when I am feeling challenged. But maybe that is when I should be blogging the most.

I had a fantastic party when my sponsor came to help me. She is a very positive and supportive person, so it was great to have her there. Then came the waiting. I don't have any parties scheduled until the 26th and sometimes I get concerned that I am not doing enough. The fearful voice in my head starts thinking that maybe I won't get another party, or it won't amount to what I was hoping. Can I really do this??

When positive thinking wasn't calming the fears I decided to just do something, anything to move forward. I listened to tele-classes online with information about how to build your company and I read even more about the products and company. And now I have to say I am feeling better. I have 1 party coming up soon and 2 in the planning process. I know I can make this work. I love this company and it's products and I will keep taking one step at a time until I am as prosperous and successful as I am dreaming I will be. :)

DREAM BIG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can do this! I've SEEN you do this! You are amazing and I love you!